Editing Flower Photos Using iColorama on Zoom
Instructor: Joy Barry
3 Weeks starting Wed, October 14
In this multi-session photo editing class, participants will explore many of the features available in the iColorama Photo Editor and Brush Painter app (“iC”) to enhance their flower photos.
Who Should Attend:
This class is geared toward beginning learners who are using an iPad to edit their photos and/or to create digital images. Some basic understanding of iC is helpful but not required.
Each learner should have the following available and set up prior to the first class:
- An iPad with the most up-to-date operating system, which is currently iPadOS 13.6.1
- The most up-to-date edition of iC, which is currently version 4.5
- A second device with internet access for participating in the classes via Zoom [Note: If you’re planning to use a cell phone for this, please download and install the Zoom app prior to the first class]
- An Apple pencil is helpful but not mandatory
- A note pad and pen may be helpful too
Joy Barry is an award-winning digital artist based on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. She is a member of the National Association of Digital Artists and her profile can be accessed here. Her image, Hollyhocks in the Morning Fog, was a finalist in the Massachusetts Horticultural Society’s photography division and was displayed at the 2020 Boston Spring Flower and Garden Show.
Instructor Contact Info: