Take Us To The Top!
on June 1 we began digging!! We will build a much needed elevator, so we can be handicapped accessible, and more classroom space.
Prices for materials have gone up drastically….so help us to pay the bill!
We need help from everyone!
Please make a donation.
You can make a donation all at once by sending in a check or making an online payment today!
Donate over a period of a year or two.
Donate In Honor of a loved one or In Memory of a loved one. On the checkout page, please let us know category and person’s name.
Make checks payable to Cape Cod Art Center, Box 85, Barnstable, MA 02630
We are a 501 (c) 3 non profit organization, therefore your donation may be tax deductible. Please consult your Accountant or Financial Advisor
Frequently Ask Questions:
How much will this construction phase cost?
Ans: We project that it will cost over $500,000
Does this mean there are no classes next summer?
Ans: We will be holding classes in the summer in the Old Selectman’s Building in W Barnstable
How long will the construction take?
Ans: We estimate about 3 – 4 months.
How will the construction effect parking?
Ans: Once the project starts, we may not be able to park in the back. Parking will be in upper lot.
Will you hold workshops in the summer?
Ans: Yes, we will hold workshops in other locations, at a destination or en plein air.
Will you still have Exhibit Receptions?
Ans: Yes we will. We will be looking into alternate parking.
I usually make a donation with my dues, will this donation go to the Elevator instead?
Ans: We are asking for an additional donation above your usual donation.
Are there naming rights for this project?
Ans: Yes, at multiple levels.
What other phases are there?
Ans: Our next phase will be increasing the size of the galleries.
Have you thought about including Cape Cod Art Center in your Estate Planning ?
Why? Your bequest will ensure that CCAC will always have a nest egg to guarantee that we can exist and serve the Artists of the next generation.
- Include a bequest in your will or trust
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose
- You can always modify your bequest based on changing circumstances
- We are happy to discuss with you where the funds would make the most sense. Then you can consult with your estate planner or attorney to draft the document.
- We have a list of professionals who will help you through this decision making process.
- Donation of stocks, some assets or sellable/auctionable will be considered
- Contact us to make an appointment with our Executive Director