Take Us To The Top!
We are raising money for our new addition and elevator—We need help from everyone!
Please make a donation.
You can make a donation all at once by sending in a check or making an online payment NOW
Donate over a period of a year or two.
Donate In Honor of a loved one or In Memory of a loved one.
Make checks payable to Cape Cod Art Center, Box 85, Barnstable, MA 02630
If you would like to donate online CLICK HERE
We are a 501 (c) 3 non profit organization, therefore your donation may be tax deductible. Please consult your Accountant or Financial Advisor
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions:
How much will this construction phase cost?
Ans: We project that it will cost $500,000-550,000–it keeps going up in price every year.
How long will the construction take?
Ans: We estimate about 3 months.
How will the construction effect parking?
Ans: Once the project starts, we will not be able to park in the back. Parking will be in upper lot.
Will you hold workshops and classes during the construction?
Ans: Yes, we will hold workshops and classes in other locations, at a destination or en plein air.
Will you still have Exhibit Receptions?
Ans: Yes we will. We will be looking into alternate parking.
I usually make a donation with my dues, will this donation go to the Elevator instead?
Ans: We are asking for an additional donation above your usual donation.
Are there naming rights for this project?
Ans: Yes, at multiple levels.
Have you thought about including Cape Cod Art Center in your Estate Planning ?
Why? Your bequest will ensure that CCAC will always have a nest egg to guarantee that we can exist and serve the Artists of the next generation.
- Include a bequest in your will or trust
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose
- You can always modify your bequest based on changing circumstances
- We are happy to discuss with you where the funds would make the most sense. Then you can consult with your estate planner or attorney to draft the document.
- Funds from your IRA that go directly to CCAC are tax deductible.
- We have a list of professionals who will help you through this decision making process.
- Donation of stocks, some assets or sellable/auctionable will be considered
- Contact us to make an appointment with our Executive Director