Become a member of CCAC! Member benefits include discounts on classes and workshops and a newsletter subscription.
There are three membership categories: Associate Member; Juried Artist Member; Master Artist Member. Please review the descriptions below regarding each level of membership.
New Associate Members and Returning Artist Members may pay their dues in the office or online. Annual dues are applied for the calendar year in which payment was received.
Cape Cod Art Center has over 800 members. Anyone may become an Associate Member at any time of the year upon application and payment of the annual fee. To become an Artist Member one must submit a portfolio of five pieces of their recent works. Master Artists must submit an application and a portfolio of recent work. A panel of three judges, overseen by one of the Directors, reviews the work. Portfolio Review is conducted ten times a year.
$55 Annually for Individual Associate Membership
$90 Annually for Family Associate Membership
Anyone may become an Associate Member at any time of the year upon application and payment of the $55 annual Membership fee.
As an Associate Member you become eligible to discounts on most classes offered by the Cape Cod Art Center. For example, the typical 6-week class is $135 for non-Members but only $110 for Members.
As an Associate Member you will also receive all issues of the ‘Palette’, which is the Association’s newsletter. This is a newsletter that keeps Members informed about Association business, exhibits and much more.
Associate Family Memberships are available for 2 adult members sharing the same household for the discounted price of $90 annually.
Any high school or college student may sign up with associate member benefits for the discounted price of $15 annually.
Membership Perks (for all levels of membership)
- Any associate member may take any class or workshop at Rockport Art Association in Rockport, MA for their member price.
- All associate members may also take part in CCAC’s Camera Club at no additional cost. Click to view the Camera Club’s page.
- All members are invited to submit their artistic accomplishments for publication in the Member News portion of CCAC’s weekly email blast.
JURIED ARTIST MEMBER
$65 Annually for Individual Artist Membership /$110 Annually for Family Artist Membership
To become a Juried Artist Member one must submit a portfolio of five pieces of their recent works. A panel of three judges, overseen by one of the Directors, reviews the work. Portfolio Review is conducted ten times a year. For rules for the Portfolio Review click here. As a Juried Artist Member you have all the benefits of an Associate Member plus:
- You may enter your work into all Juried Artist Member exhibits where your work will be displayed and offered for sale.
- You may jury works in the Gallery Gift Shop where they will be offered for sale.
- You may offer for sale up to 5 prints of your work, which will be displayed in the Gallery Gift shop.
- You may also offer for sale note cards of your work, which will be displayed in the main lobby of our building or in the Gallery Gift Shop.
To become a Master Artist one must:
Submit an application, a CD of 5 works completed within the last 3 years, application fee of $10 and submit evidence of the following :
- You must sign up for the Master Artist Portfolio Review–either for March 15 or September 20, 2017
- You must be a paid Juried Artist of CCAC for the last 5 years
- You must show evidence of being juried into at least three nationally advertised Open Juried Exhibits at CCAC (eg. National Exhibit, All New England Exhibit, All Cape Cod from 2012 on)
- You must show evidence of being juried into at least 3 nationally advertised Open Juried Exhibits in other locations
- You must show evidence of receiving an award in at least 2 nationally advertised Open Juried Exhibits
All information must be complete and submitted before our panel of jurors who will judge your application.
Master Artist Member Privileges:
- You will be listed in every program, advertising your upcoming Exhibits
- You will have a Star next to your name in every program when you submit work to CCAA Exhibits
- You will have a metal tag displayed under your work when hung at CCAA
- Your Master Artist designation will be publicized in our Newsletter
Click here for the Master Portfolio Review 2017 Application.