The Cape Cod Art Center is a non-profit membership group continuously operating since its inception in 1948. It serves its members and community with a variety of fine art programs and events. It serves its members and community with a variety of fine art programs and events. Our mission is to promote the creation and appreciation of visual art by providing a supportive environment for education and exhibitions. Its custom designed facilities include two galleries for monthly exhibitions and two studios for classes, demonstrations and workshops in a variety of art media. All exhibits are open to the public for viewing, never any admission.
Gift Shop Gallery
Original art, prints, cards, jewelry, pottery, books and many other fine gifts are for sale in our Gift Shop Gallery.
- Eight exhibitions feature the works of our Artist Members.
- Four juried exhibitions are open to all artists, domestic and international. This includes the annual “National Exhibition”, the “All New England Exhibition”, and the “Bay State Open Exhibition” as well as an open juried exhibit in February.
- One exhibit showcases the works of CCAC Master Artists.
- One is dedicated to CCAC students.
- One is dedicated to Cape wide high school students competing for prizes and scholarships.
- The ‘small works show’ is our holiday sale held in November/December.
CCAC also conducts several special activities and events throughout the year including;
- Art in the Village – an early summer festival in June held in Barnstable Village
- Receptions, award ceremonies, silent auctions, and special sales
- Annual Conference held in the Fall for art and photography
Hours: 9AM- 4PM Monday through Saturday
3480 Route 6A (Main St.), Barnstable Village
PO Box 85, Barnstable, MA 02630 is our mailing address.
Phone: 508.362.2909 Fax: 508.362.3223
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions from points East: Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) traveling West to exit (old exit 7, Willow Street). At the end of the exit ramp, take a right and follow signs to Route 6A. Take a Left onto Route 6A. CCAC is another 2.1 miles on the right. (Sign Reads: “Art Gallery” )
Directions from points West: Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) traveling East to exit 6 (Burger King exit). At the end of the exit ramp, take a left and follow signs to Route 6A. At the end of the road (Route 132 and Route 6A intersection) take a right. Proceed on Route 6A traveling East to Barnstable Village, approximately 2.5 miles. You will pass Barnstable Tavern, Courthouse and Post Office. At the traffic light, go straight and CCAC is about 1/4 mile on the left. (Sign Reads: “Art Gallery” )
CCAC is a 501(c)3 private non-profit corporation. We gratefully welcome donations in any amount, which are tax deductible within legal guidelines.