Become a member of Cape Cod Art Center! Take a look at what membership has to offer:
- Discounts on classes, workshops, open-juried exhibit entry fees, and event fees
- 10% discount off all Gallery Gift Shop purchases
- Larger commission split as an exhibiting artist for sales through the Gallery Gift Shop and Open-Juried Exhibits
- Camera Club Membership
- Plein Air Painting Group Membership
- Digital Art Group Membership
There are three membership categories: Associate Member; Juried Artist Member; Master Artist Member.
Please review the descriptions below regarding each level of membership. Membership runs on the calendar year
ASSOCIATE MEMBER – JOIN HERE | RENEW HERE
$60 Annually for Individual Associate Membership | $95 Annually for Family Associate Membership
Anyone may become an Associate Member at any time of the year upon application and payment of the $60 annual Membership fee.
As an Associate Member you become eligible to discounts on most classes offered by Cape Cod Art Center. For example, the typical 6-week class is $135 for non-Members but only $120 for Members.
As an Associate Member you will also receive all issues of the ‘Palette’, which is Cape Cod Art Center’s monthly newsletter. This is a newsletter that keeps Members informed about Cape Cod Art Center’s events, exhibits and much more.
Associate Family Memberships are available for 2 adult members sharing the same household for the discounted price of $95 annually.
Any high school or college student may sign up with associate member benefits for the discounted price of $20 annually.
JURIED ARTIST MEMBER – RENEW HERE
$70 Annually for Individual Artist Membership; Family Juried Artist Membership $115
To become a Juried Artist Member, you must have active Associate Membership status. One must submit a portfolio of five framed pieces of their recent works in one consistent medium. A panel of three judges, overseen by one of the Directors, reviews the work. Portfolio Reviews are conducted ten times a year, once a month. For rules and entry regarding the Portfolio Review process click here. As a Juried Artist Member you have all the benefits of an Associate Member plus:
- You may enter your work into all Juried Artist Member exhibits where your work will be displayed in the galleries and offered for sale at a 60/40 commission split.
- You may jury up to 5 works in the Gallery Gift Shop where they will be offered for sale at at 60/40 commission split. Click here for the Gift Shop Gallery Procedure information page.
- You may also offer for sale note cards of your work, which will be displayed in the main lobby of our building or in the Gallery Gift Shop.
MASTER ARTIST – RENEW HERE
$80 Annually for individual Master Artist Membership
To become a Master Artist one must already be a Juried Artist Member for at least 5 years.
You must submit a Master Artist application, a CD/flash drive of 5 works completed within the last 3 years, application fee of $20 and submit evidence of the following:
- You must sign up/ submit application for the Master Artist Portfolio Review
- You must be a paid Juried Artist of CCAC for the last 5 years
- You must send in a bio or CV including your art education and professional affiliations
- You must show evidence of being juried into at least three nationally advertised Open Juried Exhibits at CCAC (e.g. National Exhibit, All New England Exhibit, etc)
- You must show evidence of being juried into at least 3 nationally advertised Open Juried Exhibits in other locations
- You must show evidence of receiving an award in at least 2 nationally advertised Open Juried Exhibits
All information must be complete and submitted before our panel of jurors who will judge your application.
Master Artist Member privileges includes Juried Artist Member privileges as well as:
- You will be listed in every program, advertising your upcoming Exhibits
- You will have “Master Artist” designation next to your name in every program when you submit work to CCAC Exhibits
- You will have a metal plaque displayed under your work when hung at CCAC