Cape Cod Art Center is located at 3480 Route 6A (Main St.), Barnstable Village
PO Box 85, Barnstable, MA 02630 is our mailing address.
Phone: 508.362.2909 Fax: 508.362.3223
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 9AM- 4PM Monday through Saturday.
Our mission is to promote the creation and appreciation of visual art by providing a supportive environment for education and exhibitions.
The Cape Cod Art Center is a non-profit membership group continuously operating since its inception in 1948. It serves its members and community with a variety of fine art programs and events.
CCAC also conducts several special activities and events throughout the year including;
- Art in the Village – an early summer festival held in Barnstable Village
- Receptions, award ceremonies, silent auctions, and special sales
Directions from points East:
Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) traveling West to exit 7 (Willow Street). At the end of the exit ramp, take a right and follow signs to Route 6A. Take a Left onto Route 6A. CCAC is another 2.1 miles on the right. (Sign Reads: “Art Gallery” )
Directions from points West:
Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) traveling East to exit 6 (Burger King exit). At the end of the exit ramp, take a left and follow signs to Route 6A. At the end of the road (Route 132 and Route 6A intersection) take a right. Proceed on Route 6A traveling East to Barnstable Village, approximately 2.5 miles. You will pass Barnstable Tavern, Courthouse and Post Office. At the traffic light, go straight and CCAC is about 1/4 mile on the left. (Sign Reads: “Art Gallery” )
Gift Gallery / Commissioned Artwork
Original art, prints, cards, jewelry, pottery, books, DVDs and many other fine gifts are for sale in our Gift Gallery. Commissioned art is accepted by many of our Fine Artists upon request. A Curator or volunteer is available to answer questions about our Artists and to assist in sales.
- Eight exhibitions feature the works of our Artist Members.
- Four juried exhibitions are open to all artists. This includes the annual National Exhibition, the New England, and the Bay State Exhibition as well as an open juried exhibit in February.
- One exhibit showcases the works of CCAC instructors.
- One is dedicated to CCAC students.
One is dedicated to Cape wide high school students competing for prizes and scholarships.
- The ‘small works show’ is our holiday sale held in November/December.
CCAC is a 501(c)3 private non-profit corporation. We gratefully welcome donations in any amount, which are tax deductible within legal guidelines.